Grass Chief’s Terracotta Humidifying Stone is made from all-natural terracotta clay. Clay is a natural regulator of moisture and has been used for centuries to keep material hydrated. Use this stone to keep your herbs hydrated at any time of the year.Soak the stone in water for a few minutes, then place in a sealed container with your flower to retain humidity for 5 – 10 days. One stone is ideal for up to 28g of material. Reuse as many times as you want.Also, use this stone to draw moisture out of your organic material – place a dry stone in your damp herb, seal the jar and wait a 1-2 days.
GC Humidifying Stone
- 100% Natural Moisture Control
- Hand-made from Organic Terracotta Clay
- Absorbs 5g of water
- Great for re-hydrating dry flower
- Can also absorb excess moisture
- Ideal for up to 28-227g of herb
- Reuse as many times as necessary
- Eco-friendly hydration solution
- Use for short duration, check the effect hourly until you achieve your desired result and remove!
Kim Bienvenu (verified owner) –
I can not stress how much I love these!! Literally the easiest and mist effective way to stay fresh.
Sssammy (verified owner) –
Love these things! I was honestly a bit skeptical but they’re great. Can see it soak up all that water. A must have for your buds
TOKI (verified owner) –
tawnyvos (verified owner) –
Love the size and it works great