Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
We’re one of 100+ dispensaries in Vancouver (over 300 in Canada) that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 50+ licensed producers. City Hall and VPD have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations.
There are about 40 mail order marijuana sites in Vancouver. Vancouver has been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s and to date, we know of no-one who has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail.
That being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with Grass Chief.
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://grasschief.cc/shop/
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart”.
- Every time you add a product to your shopping cart, you will be redirected to https://grasschief.cc/cart If you’d like to continue shopping, start again with step #1.
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart, are on the https://grasschief.cc/cart page and are ready to Checkout, click on the green Proceed to Checkout and you will be redirected to the Checkout page https://grasschief.cc/checkout
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password and an account will be set up for you.
- Now that you’re logged in, you will need to confirm your shipping information (name, address, email, contact number, order notes).
- If you have previously ordered with Grass Chief or have already emailed your photo ID, you can skip this step. If you’re a first-time member, please make sure to upload your ID in the “Upload 1/1 (first-time customers only)” link. Feel free to BLOCK OUT SENSITIVE ID information such as the ID number as we do not require it and prefer not to have it.
- Now its time to tick the Terms and Conditions and click Place Order (make sure you have written something in the Order Notes box below)
- You should now see your payment details. Simply log into your online banking and plug those details in. Please do not place “Grass Chief” as the name or the person you are sending to, or any other order related information there as this is a banking medium and only your order number should go in the comments there.
For instructions please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5T4DXAK3CcUsing other Banks? Check “Bill Payments” and select “Interac E Transfer” in your online banking.
- Now that your payment is sent, you can sit back and wait for our email correspondence that keeps you up-to-date on your order.
- Once your payment has been collected and your ID has been confirmed, your order will be processed and will ship within 1 business day. We’ll email your tracking number as soon as available. We do our best to send all orders the same day for orders received by 2PM Eastern Time but in rare cases it will ship the following day, and tracking usually follows within 24 hours and is visible in the order section of your user profile.
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
All orders received by 11AM PST are guaranteed to ship the SAME business day.In some cases orders placed on Monday will be sent on Tuesday.
* Please note that it can take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your E-transfer.
Xpresspost is 2-3 business days and Ground can take a week or so.For more information regarding this please visit Canada Post.
Very simple! Becoming a Member of Grass Chief happens while you place your first order.Simply put the items you want in the cart, and checkout like you normally would on any site.Follow the steps and you will be fine.Please kindly read all the messages thoroughly to avoid delays in processing your first order.Your account will be set up right away and your information will be processed and your order sent.
You will need to upload your government-issued ID on the Checkout page when placing your first order, and prove your address is one you have access to.For more information on this kindly read the red message on the top of the Checkout page.If you are having trouble uploading at Checkout, you can also email your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.Feel free to BLOCK OUT SENSITIVE ID information such as the ID number as we do not require it and prefer not to have it.
Yes we are indigenous and we have the support of our friends and family.Our team is indigenous and we support our community and tribe.
Payment is made using Interac E-transfer.
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Instructions will be provided with your online invoice and orders ship only after E-Transfer have been received. If we receive your payment by 11 am PST (2 pm EST), your order ships the SAME business day, or else it ships the following business day.
Yes, Sales Tax is included in product prices.
ID’s are required for proof of age (19+). We keep all IDs stored on our server and purge them every month. You can choose to upload your ID document during the checkout process on your first order, or email it to us at email@example.com.Feel free to BLOCK OUT SENSITIVE ID information such as the ID number as we do not require it and prefer not to have it.
Acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s licence
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian/foreign passport
- Canadian Citizenship card
- Certificate of Indian Status card
- Permanent Resident card
- Canadian Forces identity carl
- Liquor Identification card
- Firearm Acquisition/Firearm Possession card
- Provincial/Territorial Identification card
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) national identification card
We accept the following file formats:
- JPG/GIF/PNG Image
- PDF Document
Below are some ways you can convert your ID document into the formats listed above:
1) Camera enabled smart phone:
Snap a photo of your ID using your smart phone, and then email us the attachment from your phone’s email app.
Place your ID in front of your computer’s webcam and take a photo of it. Email us the image. If you don’t have webcam software, try: https://manycam.com/
3) Desktop scanner:
Scan your ID into an image file (jpg,png,gif), and email us the image.
4) USB Camera:
Take a picture with your camera, plug the camera into your computer via USB and then email us the image file.
If you need any assistance verifying your age or sending us your ID document, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re always here to help!