Sipping Stress Away with Soothing CBD Teas
Who doesn’t love a warm, fragrant cup of tea? There’s just something about curling up with a hot beverage that instantly calms and comforts. But did you know that adding CBD to your teas can supercharge their relaxing properties?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a trending wellness ingredient that comes from the cannabis plant. And unlike its cousin THC, CBD won’t get you high. Instead, it may help chill you out. Researchers are looking into CBD’s potential to ease anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain, and more.
So how can steeping CBD into a steamy cuppa help you unwind? Let’s break it down.
What in the World is CBD Tea?
CBD tea is regular ol’ tea – black, green, herbal, fruit, you name it – infused with CBD oil or isolate powder. The CBD blends seamlessly into the tea, so you get all the familiar flavors you love with a kick of plant-powered zen.
And get this – CBD pairs particularly nicely with herbs like chamomile, lavender, and lemon balm that are already prized for their soothing properties. It’s like a one-two punch of relaxation.
Sipping CBD tea may give you that floaty, arms-swinging-freely feeling without the high. Win-win!
Potential Perks of CBD Tea Time
While research is still limited, CBD tea drinkers report some pretty sweet benefits:
- Calmer nerves. CBD may interact with receptors in our body and brain to dial down anxiety and stress. Less tension = more chill.
- Better beauty sleep. Can’t count sheep at night? CBD’s relaxing effect may help you fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly.
- Cooler inflammation. CBD may be able to reduce inflammation that contributes to chronic pain. Sipping it in a hot cuppa could gently ease aches.
- Clearer thinking. Some folks find CBD tea helps sharpen their focus and concentration during the day. Bye brain fog!
Of course, results vary person to person. But steeping yourself in CBD tea’s low-key vibes sure seems worth trying, right? Now let’s get into the nitty gritty of how to brew it.
How to Make CBD Tea Like a Pro
Making CBD tea is super simple. Here’s the basic rundown:
- Boil fresh water and let it cool slightly so it’s hot but not scalding. You don’t wanna scorch your buds!
- Grab an infuser tea basket or reusable tea bag and add your tea leaves, flowers, or herbs. Chamomile, green tea, peppermint, and hibiscus make great soothing CBD tea bases.
- Sprinkle in a dose of CBD oil or isolate powder – usually 5-20mg depending on your preferences and needs. Start low to assess how CBD affects you.
- Steep your tea for 5-7 minutes. Longer for more potent effects.
- Remove the tea basket or bag. Add milk, honey or lemon if desired.
- Sip slowly and breathe in the aroma. Aaah… Feel those nerves melt away!
Pro tip: brew your tea using filtered water for best flavor. And avoid re-steeping CBD tea bags – reuse ’em and you’ll lose CBD potency.
If loose leaf isn’t your jam, you can easily buy premade CBD tea bags from brands like Fleur and Teza Leaf. Pop one in hot water and enjoy the chill vibes.
Cups Up! Time to Try CBD Tea
If you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or achey, sipping a hot cup of CBD tea could be just what the doctor ordered. Keep experimenting with doses, steeping times, and soothing tea bases to dial in your perfect cup.
Before long, unwinding with a steaming mug of floral, earthy, subtly spicy CBD tea could become your favorite form of self-care. So put on the kettle, lean back, and sip your way to relaxation. Order Yours Today!